Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Getting Excited!

Hey ladies can't wait for next weekend! We are heading to Vegas to look at the chapels! I am so excited and can't wait to book one so I can get more wedding planning done! Ok just had to share that.
Anniversary
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Getting Excited!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!  Don't forget to find out their photography pricing and policies with regard to third party vendors in case you want to go that route; many of the vegas strip resorts lock you in and the photo pricing can have some big surprises for things like digital copies, etc.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun! What places will you be checking out?
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!  Have fun!  Where are you staying?  Your kitty is cute :)  What type of pets do you have?  (I'm nervous bc my FI wants us to have one dog and two cats!)

Please let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    OOOOOOOOO Fun!!!!

Which ones are you going to look at?
  • Options
    ChrisG83ChrisG83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hope you have fun, yes be sure to find ALL prices. A lot of the chapels will say $49 or $99 dollars package but it doesnt include photography. And be sure to ask if people can take photos and not just their person on staff. Have fun

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looking at Chapel of the Flowers, Little Church of the West, Chapel in the Clouds, Mon Bel Ami Chapel to name a few. Oh believe me I am doing my research on not only packages but pictures and everything else. Have a small budget so every little bit counts.
    @nycheryl we own 5 cats from Grandma to grandbabies. We are big animal people and love having a houseful of cats. FI also loves dogs and we had a 50 gallon fish tank once. When we get our own house (we rent) we do want to get 2 dogs for outside.
    Anniversary
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you check out the locations?  We are trying to decide for our upcoming wedding in November...hard to decide when you live so far away...Chapel of Flowers has everything however I am not big on the location and the rooms.  We are leaning toward the  Stratosphere....any input?

Tanya
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards