Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

New Knottie

Hey ladies!
I'm planning a May 2011 wedding with a vintage baseball theme (my man and I are huge red sox fans and got engaged at Fenway Park) The whole shebang is gonna be pretty DIY  and I love seeing what everyione here is doing!!

Re: New Knottie

• Options
    Welcome to the board!  Sounds like your wedding is going to be really neat.  You'll have to tell us about your ideas as you go.  Happy Planning!  =)
  • Options
    Welcome! Sounds like a fun theme. Makes me think of the movie "A League of their own". Love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the "Welcome" ladies-- you all seem like the best for sure, chill, laid back, and not mean like on some of the other boards haha
  • Options
    Oh I love the idea of vinage baseball...
  • Options
    They are just awful out there.... Its very sad and pathetic, especially the women who have been married for 5 years already, just ere to be mean...not cool
  • Options
    Welcome Fellow New EnglanderSmile
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_new-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:667Discussion:2e31cddf-3f2b-4b19-9d12-cb9f15f39172Post:d1fd7623-ae9c-4c95-8937-b5138ab0a95d">Re: New Knottie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome Fellow New Englander
    Posted by snoangel79[/QUOTE]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards