Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

So much to do! Help!

I am trying to find save the dates and invitations that are either lacey or would fit an elegant wedding with country mixed in, any suggestions on sites, etc would be appreciated.... booked the photographer and florist this past weeekend. Got my wedding dress in, Love it! but it needs altered some, any suggestions on seamstresses? I might just go with the exquisite bride, since this is where I purchased the dress from, but I've read some not so nice reviews about working with them after getting the dresses in.

Re: So much to do! Help!

• Congrats on the checks!! :) Have you checked Etsy for invitiations? The sellers have such a huge variety and I've seen a lot with lace. Also Minted has lace save the dates (I got our save the dates from there and they were really great quality) http://www.minted.com/product/save-the-date-cards/MIN-M57-STD/lace

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i know alfred angelo and davids bridal do really nice invites. thats where i got mine. my husband and i used shutterfly for our save the dates and thank yous. vista print also does that stuff for a great price.
  • If you live around Pittsburgh check Nota Bene in Aspinwall. I worked with Amy and they are wonderful !!! They have tons of books to look at and can print at their shop as well. Got my shower invites , shower thank you , wedding invites , and will be ordering wedding thank your from them was well. Highly recommend checking them out !
    happy planning xoxo Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards