Delaware
Options

Delaware Beach Wedding Venues

What are the best Delaware beach wedding venues for 140+ guests? I'm having a hard time finding anything I like.

Re: Delaware Beach Wedding Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Indian River Lifesaving station?  I dont know how many i holds though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Atlantic Sands hotel is very nice and its on the boardwalk.
  • Options
    chemistry2000chemistry2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also just get a permit for Rehoboth Beach and then have your reception somewhere close by.  Rehoboth is a little more flexible and I don't think they have a limit on amount of people.  This is what we are doing for our wedding.

10/25/08 First Date 07/04/10 Engaged 09/10/11 Say I DO! Anniversary
  • Options
    tfinn29tfinn29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rehoboth Beach Country Club
    Lewes Yacht Club
    Northbeach-Dewey
    Baycenter - Dewey
    Venus and the Half Shell - Dewey
    Baywood - Longneck
    Kings Creek County Club - Rehboth
  • Options
    uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive been to a wedding at NorthBeach...and it was amazing...we almost booked it ourselves because I loved it so much.  The only reason I didnt' is because I decided that I wanted a more "fall" wedding and picked The Farmhouse up here because it screams fall wedding in late October.  But you should defintely check out North Beach/Venus.  Also, the Baycenter, which holds alot, is really nice...but to me it didn't seem beachy enough for a beach wedding...just my opinion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tfinn29tfinn29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where have you looked so far?
  • Options
    Shanae214Shanae214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    salero in rehoboth.  its on the top floor of the henlopen hotel and the views are crazy!
  • Options
    mlbertschmlbertsch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Baywood Greens in Long Neck.  It is beautiful there!
  • Options
    honeybombhoneybomb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Venus on the Half Shell in Dewey can hold 140 I believe. On Saturdays, you have to guarantee 125, so I can't imagine another 15 would be an issue. I'm getting married there in July and have been really pleased so far with everything. There's also a vineyard just as you're coming into town: Nassau Valley Vineyard. Not terribly beachy, but it's an option!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a reception at the Salero.  It was nice, except the rooms were filthy and several guests had mice in their rooms.  The front desk acknowledged the mice and said that they come from the top floor (which is the Salero and the kitchen...) I would've booked it for my wedding had that not been the case...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards