Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Boudior Photos

I schedule my boudior photo session and i"m looking for ideas and inspiration.I've seen some boudior pics in bios, if you feel comfortable, could you share them?Thanks for the help!

Re: Boudior Photos

• Options
    do an internet image search of pin-ups or boudoir photos. Be sure your parent controls are off and you aren't on a shared or work computer! ;p  I've always thought I would fashion a boudoir session after Avril Lavigne's 'Hot' video. check it out.
  • Options
    Wear bright colors if your pale or light skinned toned. Get a pair of fake eyelashed and try them out - they will make your eyes pop in the pics. Drink a glass of wine if your nervous Bring high-heeled shoes in many colors Make sure your toes and nails are painted and looking good. Go a little overboard on the make-up, especially the eyes it will look sexier in the pics. Don't do anything you feel uncomfortable with. Ask if the photog has props - feather boa, veil, hats, pillows, etc... Most of all..... HAVE FUN with it!
  • Options
    the photographer im thinking of going with in my area for them suggests you bring 5 outfits. even bring something of your FI's such as his favorite shirt ect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards