March 2013 Weddings

Advice for March 2013 brides

Hi all! I got married March 10th last year, and just wanted to pop in and say hello... and congratulations! Your big day will be here before you know it - I remember this time last year being in your shoes and wondering if I would ever get it all finished.

But I did, and the one thing I want to pass on is: stay calm. Seriously. If one little detail goes wrong, it's not the end of the world. More than likely you are going to be the only one who notices it anyway - your guests will be enjoying themselves way too much! 

Everyone who was at my wedding said that it was the smoothest run, most fun wedding they had been to. Yes, a lot of planning went into it to make it that way, but I think the biggest part of that was the fact that once the day came, I just let it all go. I didn't care if something went wrong. I was just happy to be marrying my perfect guy and wanted to have a giant party to celebrate!

Good luck to all of you :)
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: Advice for March 2013 brides

• Thanks for the advice! I've been trying to remind myself of what you said. In the end, it's one day. Of course I want it to be amazing, but the little things aren't that big of a deal. I just need to make decisions and be done with it! Haha.

Congrats on the baby btw! Good luck and I hope things go well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • It's just a party and nobody else knows how things are supposed to look or go anyway!!
    Most important thing is me, my fiance, and our 2 boys!! Nobody else matters on March 23!!

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Thank you! It is getting overwhelming now that we are in the home stretch. Its so nice to get some positive words of wisdom from a past March knottie! Congrats on the soon to be little one and happy 1st anniversary!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the advice...I will try to remember that! I'm feeling the pinch right now for sure!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting married NEXT March but I will keep your heartfelt advice in mind.  Thank you so much, and congratulations to you March 2013 brides as well as to you, Andrea - happy 1 Year Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards