Students

Any more NURSING STUDENTS?!

Just finished my first semester of nursing school, and my wedding is the summer after my second semester ends...any more nursing school students out there??

Re: Any more NURSING STUDENTS?!

• Me! Graduating next semester and getting married a month after :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are you soooo excited to be done? I can't wait- and I still have 3 semesters! People say I'm crazy to be planning a wedding- but it makes me feel like a normal person, do you feel the same?
  • Yeah, I hear the same things, and yes it has been chaotic. I can't wait to be done. Nursing school is seriously the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! "Nurses eat their young" is so true for my program.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am also a nursing student! Graduating in May and getting married in June =)
  • I also have three semesters left! This May, I finish my finals on the 8th and get married on the 12th...starting to think I'm slightly crazy, but so far, so good. Just finished my 5th final today. I'm really looking forward to not touching a nursing book for a month and just being able to plan my wedding some more!
  • I've got one more semester left, graduate in May and get married a year later... Just ready for school to be over!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I graduated last May and could not have been happier to be finished. I waited to apply to jobs until July, was hired at the first place I applied, passed my NCLEX in 75 questions and have now been working as a cancer research nurse for nearly a year and a half. Nursing school was definitely worth it, but gah, so exhausting and stressful! Working as a nurse is a breeze compared to school!

• Me! I graduate in May and getting married September 1! It's gonna be a busy summer! :-) I agree with PP, nursing school is definitely the most challenging thing I've taken on! Good luck!
    November Siggy: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • No longer a nursing student, but I wanted to say good luck to all of you! Nursing school can be stressful, but it is so worth it in the end. 
  • I just completed my first semester! I am graduating in May 2013 and will be married December 2012.. one week after finals.. eikkkkk.... I think I must be crazy1
  • Good luck to all you ladies.  I am doing the wedding planning while in my master's of nursing program, obtaining a FNP.  I'm getting married the summer between my first and second year of the program.  I also still work as an RN.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I'm an associate's degree nursing student. This will be my second degree. Getting married in July 2012, in between my first and second year. Ahh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just finished my first semester, JUST got engaged and will be graduating in 2013. We're planning for a fall 2014 wedding so I can work for a little since money is tight while i'm in school. It seems SO far away.
  • I am! I"m starting nursing in January and getting married June of 2013 with one semester of school left. I'm definitely nervous but with all the time I have to plan I'm trying to plan in between semesters!
  • Nursing student alum here...hang in there girls and good luck! Nursing is way more fun when you are out of school!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am a junior in nursing school! Getting married between my third and fourth year of nursing school!
  • snuff9861snuff9861 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I'm a nusing student! This is degree #2. Just finished semester one and the wedding is set for Oct of 2013.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • I am getting ready to start my last semester. Getting married July 4th. I think I'm crazy for trying to plan a wedding and go into the hardest semester, but know that in the end, it will all be worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards