Favors
Options

Fall Favors

I am getting married in September.  My colors are Purple and Ivory.  I was thinking of giving out my Mom's delicious homemade grape jelly for favors.  What do you think?  Any way to jazz up the presentation?

Re: Fall Favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute idea! 

You can make little lables that say "Thank you" with your names and dates.  Like this: http://www.cool-party-favors.com/jam-wedding-favors.html
    I'm not sure what size jars you were imagining, but there are bound to be some cute ones out there.  Google is your friend. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love this idea! And I agree with PP.. Google is your friend!
    image August 2011 Siggy Challange *Hair Inspiration* Wedding Countdown Ticker 156 image Invited to Our Big Day!
    73 image Will be celebrating with us!
    9 image are missing out!
    74 image Keeping me wating

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    katenadjohnkatenadjohn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds so cute!!  You could tie pretty purple fabric (cut with pinking shears, so it doesn't fray) to the lid, with an ivory ribbon... you wouldn't need much to cover every lid, and since you buy fabric by the yard, it shouldn't be too expensive!  And you could make a label that says "thank you" or the date of your wedding with your names on one side, and a little blurb about how it's your mom's recipe, blah blah blah on the other side! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards