• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Jillian, I've Joined Plus 1 Hell

I had to send the Facebook note to two friends that their 'plus 1' wasn't invited. :(  I copied and pasted the note from the 'plus 1' posting below.  It PAINED me to write it, but I just can't add them to the list until we get more declines.  Boo:(

My one friend that I wrote about below, I had let slide, but when I got a 'plus 1' from my other friend today, I sent the note to both, to be fair.

I did tell them that it was a real possibility that their dates will be able to come because we think we'll have a lot of declines.

*sigh*

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jillian, I've Joined Plus 1 Hell

• I had to do the same thing today. The thing is, I didn't even know they were dating anybody but I don't feel too bad because they will both know a bunch of other people that have confirmed they are coming.
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Exactly!  How are you supposed to know they're dating someone?  Like my cousin, for example.  I had no clue he had a live-in girlfriend. However, he can bring a 'plus 1' 'cause he's family, but my friends/co-workers, seriously?  You're going to know everyone there!  AND I'm not going to have a ton of slow songs!!!  THIS is so frustrating.

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lol, it makes me feel bad to tell them no, but I must stand firm. &  a friend  sent back rsvp with 3, she tried a plus 2.. oh the joys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards