Just Engaged and Proposals

Hello all

Hey guys,

I've been checking in here every now and again. I got engaged Christmas night to my best friend and love of my life! It was a sweet and very personal (and goofy!) proposal. I had sensed he was nervous about something so I was bugging him about it all throughout Christmas but later on in the evening we stretched out on the couch to watch "our" movie. Having fun is the most important thing in our relationship, so we started our traditional movie night, Mean Girls and Ricky Bobby: Taladega Nights. Taladega Nights was the movie we were watching the first time he said he loved me. Halfway through Taladega nights, he got up to go to go downstairs. About five minutes later he came back, turned the TV off and got down on one knee. 

We are planning a September 2013 outdoor wedding that will be pretty intimate, less than 50 people. We are currently in a long distance relationship and in our last semesters of college (graduate and undergraduate) so planning is going to be slow moving for now. So glad to meet you all and I look forward to being a part of the boards!

Re: Hello all

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards