Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Chaz Heed and Artistry in Focus?

Hey ladies,

I have two consultations next week, one with Chaz Heed and one with Artistry in Focus...

Has anyone used them? If you have I would love some feedback, it will make the decision easier.

If they both suck... recommend me your photographer, under $1000!

Re: Chaz Heed and Artistry in Focus?

• angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I haven't heard of either one. :(  I met with one photographer who was under $1000 but I would not recommend him.  I'm sure the other ladies will chime in as well in a bit!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What type of coverage are you looking for? That can help us suggest people to you :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Weddingwire for reviews? I don't see Artistry in Focus at all, but there are 10 great reviews for Chaz Heed (link). Someone on this board also used and liked Chaz Heed -- click here for their review.

There are also some older threads with photographer recommendations in your price range:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_chaz-heed-artistry-focus?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:d61d3ed5-31c8-49d3-a6f2-4c0062191b8fPost:e9d1ae80-53d7-4f98-86f3-ab5c409fb9fd">Re: Chaz Heed and Artistry in Focus?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What type of coverage are you looking for? That can help us suggest people to you :)
    Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

I'm just looking for day of coverage, maybe 6 hours, and bridal portraits if it's within the budget :)
  • edited December 2011
    I think my photographer is in your budget. Might want to check him out. www.dallasclassicphotography.com. Tell him Kayla sent you.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty much looking for the same thing and have started looking for photographers, but haven't met with any yet. I liked Chaz as well, from what I saw on his site. Here are some others to look into (again, I haven't actually met with any yet, just some leads):
    www.evangodwinphotography.com
    Anniversary
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photog was in your budget.  MaddiePie Creations - loved her!
  • beecjena08beecjena08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am just now seeing this and I hope it is not too late. I used Chaz heed, has was wonderful and from the pictures I have seen so far he did a good job.
    It's going to be a lovely day!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards