Snarky Brides

What's Your 2011 Must Have...

My 2011, Must have is this amazing VS dress(for my bachelorette):

Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:69d5a05b-1fd2-4aa1-a38d-f417635b3ac9">What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]My 2011, Must have is this amazing VS dress(for my bachelorette):
    Posted by sweet_pea_flower04[/QUOTE]

<div>I will take a body to go with that dress in 2011.</div>
  • New kitchen stuff .. I need ALOT of stuff lol. I will second having that body as well.. Sadly I am limited to low impact exercise so the chances of that happening are VERY slim lol no pun intended.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:ddef21f5-cb6d-479d-9b2e-0399ea22d163">Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What's Your 2011 Must Have... : I will take a body to go with that dress in 2011.
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

Me too... I am working on it, but I will never look like that!
  • My 2011 must have is a grown up job and my second master's degree.  Come on, employment!
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:c28f28ea-11db-4993-a58b-1de3a426e4cc">Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]New kitchen stuff .. I need ALOT of stuff lol. I will second having that body as well.. Sadly I am limited to low impact exercise so the chances of that happening are VERY slim lol no pun intended.
    Posted by undyingmizery[/QUOTE]

Will you get that new kitchen stuff from your registery?
  • Second Masters degree! WOW... you go girl!
  • Just a wedding :P. 

No, I shop enough as is.  My new thing is trying to use everything I have, so that I don't buy more and waste money.  That's why I made my blog--it's a kind of challenge to me to keep me on track.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:638029e1-3e2f-4222-9a99-ab6dd5dbf546">Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Second Masters degree! WOW... you go girl!
    Posted by sweet_pea_flower04[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.  It's been a rough three years.  
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:9de0ba52-d336-453e-ba3a-110c2147d437">Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just a wedding :P.  No, I shop enough as is.  My new thing is trying to use everything I have, so that I don't buy more and waste money.  That's why I made my blog--it's a kind of challenge to me to keep me on track.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]
     Me too.
    If it has anything to do with the wedding though I want it!
  • Ummmmm 0 owing on my credit card. Its unlikely that will happen (I might get close), but I can hope!
  • Crossing my fingers to get all my classes this semester (I'm waitlisted on two important classes). If I get these classes, than there are just two I need to take for the fall semster and I will have my AA by this time next year.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:918077aa-2095-43ab-8d46-faa41e49dacf">Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ummmmm 0 owing on my credit card. Its unlikely that will happen (I might get close), but I can hope!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Good goal, Nebb!  You can do it.  We also want to get H's car paid off and reach our emergency fund amount that we set this year.  This may or may not happen, depending on if/when I get a job.
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:bacb4b89-f844-4ff6-9a74-fb6385e63ca3">Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crossing my fingers to get all my classes this semester (I'm waitlisted on two important classes). If I get these classes, than there are just two I need to take for the fall semster and I will have my AA by this time next year.
    Posted by LilMissScareAll[/QUOTE]
     I hope you get off those waiting lists into those classes GL!
  • I am getting married October 2012 so that's a long time to wait for kitchen stuff :(  that is a great thing to go for Nebb we plan on paying a few things off this year too :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:918077aa-2095-43ab-8d46-faa41e49dacf">Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ummmmm 0 owing on my credit card. Its unlikely that will happen (I might get close), but I can hope!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
     That is a good goal, I am trying as well but with the wedding its been hard!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-2011-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ccfeffbe-ae9f-46ec-8d2b-c44d2a3d24aaPost:2c4fa27e-aed1-44c5-8769-211ed888bfda">Re: What's Your 2011 Must Have...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married October 2012 so that's a long time to wait for kitchen stuff :(  that is a great thing to go for Nebb we plan on paying a few things off this year too :)
    Posted by undyingmizery[/QUOTE]
    That sucks! I refuse to buy anything kitchen wise because of our May wedding. I would buy the cheapest wal-mart stuff to hold you over, because your wedding is not to far off!
  • It's anticlimactic I know but FI and I are getting our must have for 2011 next week- our own place.  We weren't planning on moving until summer but the apt kinda found us.  Besides that I want to learn how to cook.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A new apartment that doesn't have mold and make me have allergies that I didn't know I had. May needs to come faster!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hope to finally find a hair stylist that doesn't suck. 
  • I'd love a house with an awesome kitchen.

And a cat who doesn't bat Christmas tree balls across the floor. FFS, Whisky. Go to sleep or something.
  • To get a job that actually uses my degree.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • My bachelors, and an exceptance letter from the grad school I want to go to.
    Oh, and a wedding (at this rate, I'll never get everything done in time).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My baby :)

Also a new car for H because his is dying and fast. We wanted to pay off some things before we had to get him one but that's not going to happen now. I threw out the idea for us to buy his mom's car (2007 Chevy Malibu Maxx with 30k miles) so hopefully that will pan out for us.

I would love to get our CC debt back down to 0 before the baby comes, but...I don't know if that's going to happen. We had the bastard paid off completely, then it blew up again with car repair bills, vet bills, and dental bills. It sucks because we didn't even enjoy getting into the debt!
  • A healthy baby and being as debt free as possible
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I should probably answer more seriously:

I would like to achieve my weight loss goals. I would like to actually take a vacation during the summer (as opposed to only having time to volunteer in St. Lucia and go to the cottage, I want to take a trip, no matter how short, somewhere). I would like to get that job I applied for (not holding my breath). That's about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards