Tennessee

Rehearsal dinner locations in or around downtown Nashville

Hi everyone!! I'm wondering if anyone has a good suggestion for a casual but nice -- and lower-end priced -- place for a rehearsal dinner in or around downtown Nashville (anyone ever used South Street? Would rather use something actually downtown, but very open to good food suggestions!). Crowd of 50 max! Thanks so much! Oh, and it's for next April :)

Re: Rehearsal dinner locations in or around downtown Nashville

• edited December 2011
    hi marissa!  do you live in nashville?
    i just moved here, we live super close to south street and have walked there for dinner several times.  it's good!  there are a couple 'bar and grille' type places close by on west end also, both are good and have good patios.

wildhorse saloon downtown is a little cheesy but fun for out of town visitors.  their bbq is yum.  my family visited from ohio last week and they thought it was a hoot.  bb king's or jack's downtown could work also.

bbq beach is off 21st  near vanderbilt hospital, it's low-key but they have a SWEET back patio with couches and high top tables.  food was good.  maybe you could reserve the patio? 

suzy wong's house of yum is amazing if your guests like asian food.  it's on church street really close to downtown.  they have a fabulous patio.  a smidge pricier but not bad.

we haven't lived here very long so that's all i've got, sorry!  hope that helps!

• edited December 2011
    thank you SO much!! very helpful! i do live here, i'm in bellevue. these are great suggestions! i hadn't thought of some of these!
  • edited December 2011
    oh good!  i'm glad!  good luck to you?

we're living here for just a few months due to FI's job, and we're trying to eat through the city.  :)  we just discovered east nashville and had the most AMAZING thai food at thai phooket, it's literally across the bridge from LP field.  SO good.

do you have any favorites to recommend?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards