Ohio-Cleveland

Non-traditional Reception

We are looking for a creative, unique place or idea for a reception.  We are looking to spend our money on the honeymoon so we are not going to have a huge wedding reception.  I want a place or idea that doesn't involve renting out an actual venue.  Any ideas??? thanks!

Re: Non-traditional Reception

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guests? I would think the smaller the guest list, the better chance you have at finding something truly unique. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out restaurant Europa in pepper pike. We're having our RD here but I wish I would have known about it before we booked our wedding reception! They have two amazing rooms downstairs that have a very relaxed nightclub feel and the staff is great to work with. Everything is on a meal per head basis so no fee for the actual space.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Update:  this is their website. 

http://www.restauranteuropacleveland.com/

It doesn't have any information on it about events etc. so you will have to contact them directly.  Good luck!
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards