Pennsylvania
Options

Woodstone

Hi All,

I was hoping to get some feedback on Woodstone in Danielsville. I heard they have a new facility that will hold upwards of 400 people which will be ready in late 2011. Has anyone heard anything else about the plans for the facility or packages etc? I have an appointment set up in a week and I'd like to go in with some expectations. Really appreciate your help!

Re: Woodstone

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about that place as well and we went to see it. It looks great and I was in love with the place. We didn`t pick the place though for a few reasons:
    1. not sure how it will look when is finally done and how everything will work out
    2. they were not sure if they will do more than one wedding at the same time and we wanted be the only couple there at the time
    3. you can`t used there bar area because it`s for a members of the club only
    4. you have to choose between outdoor or larger room (I forgot the name) for your cocktail's hour and you have to pay $500 extra for that

Don`t get discourage, go and check it out. We had too many questions marks about that place and that`s why we decided against.

Good luck and please let me know what your toughs:))
    Beata
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    peanut133peanut133 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I think before we'll ever get there we're set with a different venue. Goodluck with yours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards