Michigan-Detroit
Options

Excited and freaking out at the same time. Anyone Else use etsy???

Ok so I got very excited today when the BM's dresses I ordered off Etsy came in, until I realized it was only 2 dresses. I order three, I understand that it was an overseas vendor so even though it was a combined order the shipping could really be added together so it was still "X" amount of dollars for each dress. So Im wondering if it just got shipped on it own, even though it was shipped at the same time. 
I've already emailed the lady i got them from, but that was just a few moments ago so clearly I haven't heard back yet. Do think I should be worried? Does this kind of thing happen often. I've only recently started ordering things online, so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

Edit: Just go an email back and all is well. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!
image165 Invited
image9 are ready to party
image0 Aren't coming
image156 Can't find their mail box
RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio/ Blog

Re: Excited and freaking out at the same time. Anyone Else use etsy???

• Options
    lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crap, Just read the USPS bag it came it apparently the original package was damaged and they had to repack it in the bag ok now im really worried. CRAP!
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I <3 Etsy!!!!!  I am addicted.  My experiences there have totally ranged from ok to excellent, and it all depends on the vendor you work with. I've never ordered from overseas though.

Check the seller's policies page to see if they have a damaged in shipment policy. Most will replace items damaged in shipment to keep their ratings up.  The other thing I would do is read the seller's negative reviews to see if anyone has gotten gipped before, or if this might be a rare experience.  Best thing to do is contact the seller, which you've already done, and see what happens.  Good luck!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear everything is ok :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards