March 2013 Weddings

Just came by to say hi..

Looks like y'all have been busy this past month :). I just wanted to say hi lol I haven't been active on my new month board so I figured I'd come bug you guys for a minute!! We've booked our November wedding, got to stay with our original date which is our 6 year anniversary! Some days I wish we would have stuck to our March 2013 date, I'm already stressed to the max! How is everyone here doin? :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just came by to say hi..

• Hi! Congrats on booking your date! Things are good.. we haven't done too much more planning since you've been over here haha. Now that it's almost a year away.. I should probably start making some decisions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • edited March 2012
    Omg I love your siggy pic! Is that where you're having your reception? It's gorgeous!!!! We booked our ceremony in Vegas, now we have to figure out a reception and every other detail lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is! We might have our ceremony there too. Sucks that it's in the same room but it's cheaper and more convenient. We totally fell in love with the lighting! They can change it to pretty much anything we want. We can also choose to have white draping throughout the entire room instead of the red curtains on the walls. Still deciding on that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Ahh I would totally have the ceremony in there too!!  Maybe you could change the color of the lighting during the ceremony and reception so it feels a little different??  What are your colors? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The lights will be changing often during the night :-) My colors are aqua and white as of right now, hehe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards