Delaware

AW: Getting married this weekend!!!

I feel unusually relaxed, though I'm sure the jitters will come in good time...I just can't believe how fast it got here, even with a 17 month engagement.  So far, it's looking like a 30% chance of thunderstorms.  Can y'all send me good weather vibes??  Maybe do a no-rain dance for us?? 

*Lauren*
Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Getting married this weekend!!!

• edited December 2011
    I will do a no rain dance for you!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that it is everything you hoped it would be and more! Congrats!
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain or not everything is going to be just beautiful and you'll have a wonderful day.
    But I'll send sunny thoughts your way  Smile

• Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Is your ceremony suppose to be outdoors? Mine is and rain is my biggest fear as well but as long as you have a back up plan everything will be beautiful regardless. Good luck to you and your fi.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll send good weather vibes ur way too!!! i'm looking at dresses the first time this sat XP
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Your day will be beautiful. Just remember, if it's not done by 5pm on thursday, don't worry about it.  Enjoy your day!  p.s. i wasn't nervous until the rehearsal and the morning of, and then I was fine.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  Our ceremony/reception is indoors but I really want some sunny outdoor pics...now the weather channel is calling for mostly sunny and low 70s - perfect!! 
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards