Michigan-Lansing

Need advice on caterer

I only know of a couple places here in Midland that cater and the one I really wanted isnt available on my day. I work with a girl who does catering and she hasnt contacted me like she said she would sooo i think im gonna pass up that offer. 

Im thinking of doing something myself but Im not sure. Our reception will only be 3-4 hours long and I dont want that time to be spent sitting around eating. Im interested in something small but really nice and cant be too messy. Any adive?? Id greatly appreciate it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need advice on caterer

• I don't know of any places in Midland but I wouldn't advise doing it yourself.  Its just too stressful, even if its a small thing.
    FI and I had a "low key" engagement party ( i wouldn't even call it an engagement party but what they hey...) and did it bbq style at our house and even that was too much for me and it was just for our immediate families and wedding party.  I couldn't imagine doing it for more people than that.
    Besides, you should spend your day enjoying it as much as you can, not worrying about food. The day will fly by I'm sure and it'll fly by even faster if you're doing too much. 
    I do have a good friend from Midland and I"ll ask her if she knows of anyone.

my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards