Favors

Caramel Apple Wedding Favor Sayings

I'm doing caramel/candy apples for my September wedding favor, but I need a super cute saying.  I found one a long time ago that used "core" in it.  Of course, I can't remember what it was.  I've found few others like, "We're the Apple of the Eachother's Eye."  I was wondering if anyone else had any other ideas?

Re: Caramel Apple Wedding Favor Sayings

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a fan of "super cute" sayings~I think they are childish actually.

I'd just put "Thank you for sharing our day" and have your names on it.

But I do LOVE the idea of caramel apple favors.  Yum!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • dees14dees14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually like that idea, but I would phrase it "You're the apple of my eye"

I also like using the word sweet...

"How sweet it is to be loved by you!"
  • nicolea1984nicolea1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello! we're having our wedding next september as well...where are u getting these apple from? or are you guys making them? making them would be my last resort, but we could do it! thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    Love the idea!  We are actually doing this too!  

• treysea3treysea3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our wedding is October 29, 2011 and we are also giving candy apples as favors. We're having a 'favor making party' the wknd before. If the apples are wrapped in celapane (spelling?) they will be good for atleast a week and a half. We are so excited!! :)
  • iceskate225iceskate225 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i ordered my apples online Daffyapples.com
  • hickst44hickst44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I ordered  caramel apples from happyapples.com.  They were the most reasonably priced that I found.  They have caramel , nuts with chocolate, caramel with sprinkles,  regular caramel with nuts and cinnamon caramel apples with nuts.  They also have bags you can order for your apples.  We tried the apples and they are really good. .  They have them in a local food store in Austin, Texas.  Be sure and check them out!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards