Oklahoma
Options

Edmond area Rehearsal Dinner ideas

Does anyone have any ideas for any fun or unique (but hopefully inexpensive) places to have a rehearsal dinner in Edmond?

Re: Edmond area Rehearsal Dinner ideas

• Options
    TiffaneeTimTiffaneeTim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are you wanting it to be a sit down in the place, or do you want it catered and delivered somewhere else?

Café 7 just west of quail springs mall is a pretty good place, they have pastas, pizzas, sandwhiches, salads, and the owner is an excellent chef and can almost certainly make anything you ask him to. 

My fiancé and I are going to have him cater our meal to our church's fireside room and just have the dinner there.  (although no booze in the church, there will be plenty the next day.)  Just something you might want to check out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cafe 7 is delicious!!! We go there for lunch all the time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It'll probably need to be a sit down place.  We were thinking last night that we might call Ted's and see if they could accomodate us.
  • Options
    YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Hideaway Pizza over by the UCO Jazz Lab? I know they have a room that can be closed off if I remember correctly. I haven't been to that one in a few months. We're doing Hideaway Pizza for ours and it looks like for the number of people we'll be having, its going to run abou $300 after tip, and thats with like 5 or 6 pizzas and drinks. And we'll have probably about 30-35 people at the Rehearsal Dinner.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.  We decided to go ahead and go with the Ted's in Edmond.  It's a safe bet.  Everyone likes it, and plus, we can have margaritas!  :-D

The one in Edmond has a banquet room, and they only charge $25 for it, so it'll be perfect!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest heading north to Stables in Guthrie. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards