California-Bay Area
Options

Need a great band in the San Fran Bay Area

Hi, I am getting married next year and need to find a great band for a vineyard outdoor casual but elegant wedding- setting up a dancefloor and stage for the band. I don't live up in the area and needed a good starting place- reccomendations are always a plus! Thanks so much
casey

Re: Need a great band in the San Fran Bay Area

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Hi, I am getting married next year and need to find a great band for a vineyard outdoor casual but elegant wedding- setting up a dancefloor and stage for the band. I don't live up in the area and needed a good starting place- reccomendations are always a plus! Thanks so much
    casey
  • Options
    Our wedding planner recommended us to Keith Johnson All Star band... we ended up wanting a dj so we're not using them, but they looked like an upbeat and fun band.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I am using the Peelers www.thepeelersband.com/ I booked them almost a year ago when we first got engaged, and I think they have become a lot more popular since then... but let them know I sent you, and maybe they will work something out. :) 
  • Options
    What kind of music are you looking for?  Like a cover/top 40s music?  Jazz?  R&B?
  • Options
    Keith Johnson All Star Band ... Hands down #1 in the area.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_need-a-great-band-in-the-san-fran-bay-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:5a1aba49-4bee-45f0-bcfd-98fdcdb83e0cPost:d2ef2c37-076b-4e16-be6c-82ab7dbd852b">Re: Need a great band in the San Fran Bay Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using the Peelers  <a href="http://www.the" rel="nofollow">www.the</a> peelersband .com/ I booked them almost a year ago when we first got engaged, and I think they have become a lot more popular since then... but let them know I sent you, and maybe they will work something out. :) 
    Posted by sarabirnbaum[/QUOTE]

Hi Sarabirnbaum, do you know an estimated price quoate for the Peelers? They would be perfect for my wedding. Thanks!
  • Options
    Yes... I am paying about 2950. They are so good. :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards