Chit Chat
Options

HELP HELP HELP- have a question about ceremony seating and need and answer ASAP

Hi guys!  My wedding I have time for- just got engaged, lol- BUT- I am helping a friend with her wedding and the rehearsal is tonight- and I am stuck on one thing- 

the grandparents and parents are being formally seated just before the ceremony starts.  SO.  if they arrive early, what the heck am I supposed to have them do?  stand in the back waiting for a half hour? its an outdoor ceremony so theres not any other room for them to sit and wait in. so do I have them take their seats, then get back up for the formal seating?  I am lost.  and I dont want them to be! 

thanks!!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HELP HELP HELP- have a question about ceremony seating and need and answer ASAP

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_help-help-help-have-a-question-about-ceremony-seating-and-need-and-answer-asap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:a6204d30-4f53-4c9b-8370-91897fe91ffdPost:42e25a02-c857-4cb0-aeb1-fa41aa17f76a">Re: HELP HELP HELP- have a question about ceremony seating and need and answer ASAP</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're overthinking this.  They can sit down and relax until the ceremony is about to begin and then get up and go wait for their turn to walk down the aisle.  Or they could stand wherever they want to and mingle with family and friends.  It's up to them.  You don't have to micromanage where they wait.
    Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>lol- thank you- I do tend to overthink things.  okay.... breathing... </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_help-help-help-have-a-question-about-ceremony-seating-and-need-and-answer-asap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:a6204d30-4f53-4c9b-8370-91897fe91ffdPost:532f5f29-ab77-41b4-8e02-4d3d3bf129d3">Re: HELP HELP HELP- have a question about ceremony seating and need and answer ASAP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELP HELP HELP- have a question about ceremony seating and need and answer ASAP : lol- thank you- I do tend to overthink things.  <strong>okay.... breathing... 
    </strong>Posted by stina&brad[/QUOTE]

Holy crap and this isn't even your wedding!  You may want to try some breathing techniques when it comes time to planning your own wedding day or you may go crazy from the stress.

• Options
    Decaf. You're welcome.
    ~* Matron of Honor *~

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    >>if they arrive early, what the heck am I supposed to have them do? stand in the back waiting for a half hour?

Yes.

They stand in the back, welcoming people / relatives as they arrive.
    If one of them has a physical disability, that person can sit in the back row, last seat, to wait for the moment to walk down the aisle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards