40-Plus Brides

30 days to go@

It's already Thurs 3/29 here so we have 30 days left (4 weeks on Sat) before the big day. Still trying to get all of the little things worked out. The guest list is still growing! The girls at work told me today that they are giving me a lingerie shower next Sat night. Fun, fun! What will I do in May to occupy my time? lol

Re: 30 days to go@

• Woo hoo!  30 days is a great little milestone.  Congrats!  Now, about that growing guest list ... eep!  Better you than me.  Have a great time.  Don't forget to enjoy all the moments.  You can hold them in a very special place as the minutes fly by.
  • RNMOMTO3RNMOMTO3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Im really enjoying my part of it but my  darling FI and my mom are stressing. lol FI doesn't understand that I have lots left to do and can't take off and hang out with out buddies as much right now and Mom forgets that I have a full time job and can't just get everything done in one week. Geez! lol Im having so much fun planning and getting it all together. Im most excited about the honeymoon bc we decided to head south to Puerto Rico! And my guest list keeps growing bc we have amazing friends and family and so many have found out and asked to be invited. Since we are "older", we have accumulated lots of friends and family. lol As Im writing this, its now 28 days to go now!!!!!! Good luck to you both!
  • @Weezie- I now have 6 days left and no I haven't finished everything. I have to hem a BM dress bc she couldn't afford to take it to have it done and my veil isnt done either but Im getting there. Good Luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards