Military Brides
Options

Zazzle.com?

Has anyone ever ordered off zazzle.com? Im loving there designs and prices, but want to make sure there paper isnt REALLY cheap!
Jessica

Re: Zazzle.com?

• Options
    malanismalanis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got my stamps in and I LOVE them!  They actually seem like they are better quality than the USPS stamps. They are a little pricey, but they are just what I was looking for.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I buy stamps from Zazzle and I LOVE them. They are great quality.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought seals for my invitations from zazzle and they turned out great! They got here pretty quickly too. 
  • Options
    nic0ll3tt3nic0ll3tt3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You probably have as many responses as you need, but my FI and I also purchased our stamps for our invitations from Zazzle.com.  We decided to upload a photo of us from the last USMC Ball.  I had been worried that the picture would come out fuzzy or too small, but neither was the case!  The picture looked BEAUTIFUL and we have received SOOO many positive compliments from people about our stamp. 

I agree with malanis; the stamps from Zazzle are higher quality than the typical USPS stamp!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my menus made through zazzle.vom. They were prefect in every single way, the paper wasn't cheap the colors were vibrant and the prices couldn't be beat. I used what they call a "rack card" for my menus. hth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards