New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Photography

Hi Ladies,
 I was curious if anyone had any insight as to these photographers. These were recommendations from people I know & was looking for some honest reviews:

Come Together Studios
Jacqueline Pfeffer with Click Photography
Wings of Love
Photos by Cheryl
Or if you have any others that you really recommend :-)

I'm hoping to staying within a smaller photography budget (maybe $2,500 if possible) TIA!

Most important to us is having the digital rights to our pictures. I have no problem making albums myself as long as the photographer gives lots of options & I get them all on a cd!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Elissa of EID Photography.  She is AMAZING!  I highly recommend her. 
  • Options
    PaoPao820PaoPao820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    EID PHOTOGRAPHY! I second Elissa!!! She is fantastic! And i haven't even done my engagement session yet. If you give her creative abilities, her juices start flowing and she gets sooooo excited! I really connected her and I think that on a day like your wedding day you need to connect with someone like your photographer! Her assistant is great too (idk if you met her Ally)... and she gives you a ton of recommendations for fantastic other vendors... I got a videographer through her much cheaper than I would have elsewhere! She may be a little out of your budget but look into her because she's always willing ot work with you!!!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tfunicellotfunicello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I have heard of EID & reviews all seem positive. If you feel comfortable letting me know the prices of your packages (you can PM me) I'd appreciate it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Majestic Studios.  Mark and his crew were amazing and really listened to our wants and needs.  It ended up raining on my day and he got me outside photos which I had all but given up on.  There are some amazing shots in those!!!! I even used him again a few months ago to do my daughter's first birthday shots. 

I got the digial rights included in my package.  That is another thing, he will work with that too. 

Tell him Stephanie sent you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Wings of Love. 

We're working with Robert Wayne Photography.  His base package (disc of images but no albums) is less than $2500 but his albums are beauitful and not expensive.  He's based out of northwestern NJ but he showed us sample photos and albums from Goshen, Poughkeepsie, and all across the HV.
  • Options
    angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a private message!
  • Options
    PaoPao820PaoPao820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just sent you a private message too!! If you got to Elissa, even to meet with her, tell her Paola sent you!!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out red sweatshirt photography! He is doing our wedding and a he did my friends and their friends. http://www.theredsweatshirt.com he has packages between 1500 and 3000. Good luck!
    Just Married Photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards