New Jersey
Options

Interfaith Rabbi Recommendations needed--NJ

Hello!
I am recently engaged and was looking to see if anyone had any recommendations for an Interfaith Rabbi.  I am Jewish and my fiance is Italian/Catholic and ideally we'd like a Rabbi and a Priest and/or Minister.  If anyone knows of any wonderful officiants, please let me know.
Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker image imageimage

Re: Interfaith Rabbi Recommendations needed--NJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Rabbi Dennis Tobin (Im Jewish and my fiance is also Italian/Catholic. He has been great and works with a priest (who speaks italian). 973-762-0877.
  • Options
    jennamomjennamom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is one for a female canter - she is very helpful and wonderful as well as flexible!
    cathylawrence@verizon.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Interfaith Clergy - they have a website, so you can check that out. I sent an email to them and received an immediate response. I am Catholic and FI is Jewish - we are having both a priest and a rabbi (you can have both or one or the other). You just need to provide them with your wedding date and they will give you the names and numbers/emails of a priest and rabbi who are available for your date. You get to speak with them over the phone and if you like them you meet with them in person. If you like them after meeting with them, you can sign a contract with Interfaith Clergy and you will be all set. If not, you let the director know and he will look for someone else who may be a better fit for you. Everyone has been great - we are using Rabbi Claire Green and Father Francis Maione. The good thing is that in case something happens where one of them can't show up for some unexpected reason, there are 50 other people in the network so they can find a replacement easily.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Rabbi TObin.
  • Options
    lovbulldgslovbulldgs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rabbi BIll Kurry and he was so so nice.  His email is rabbibill@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dennis toubin is who everyone uses for interfaith
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker image imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards