Virginia
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Blacksburg

Does anyone have any recommendations for a rehearsal dinner (for approximately 40-50 guests) in the Blacksburg area? Thanks!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Blacksburg

• Options
    claireandwillclaireandwill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking to do something on the VT campus, you could use the Inn or a box in Lane Stadium. Around the area there is also Blackstone Grill which has a private room, and for something more casual Bull and Bones has a private room. There is another new restaurant called Sal's, and I think they do events. I'm not sure how many people these places hold. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the ideas! I am open to others as well! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know the restauraunt at the Holiday Inn on University Blvd does special events/gatherings. Also, you can rent out/reserve the upstairs of Awful Arthurs for something casual. I know both of these places can accomodate more than your required number. I've been to events at both with probably 100-150 people.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do agree that Bull and Bones would be a good fit for 40-50 people and a diverse menu.  I have pictures on our blog from a birthday party we did there, but you still can get a good feel for the room: 
    Here are a few pictures from a rehearsal dinner we did at Lane Stadium:

Hope this helps!
    ~ Stephanie
    Stephanie@WeddingsbyDE.com
  • Options
    jwhokiejwhokie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Bogen's.  They may be able to take 40 people.  They have a room upstairs that is completely separate from everything else so you would have a private area.  It was also affordable, if you are paying for it yourself.  And if you don't want to buy people's alcohol they can go to the bar downstairs and grab something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bogen's is closed, unfortunately.  A new restaurant is opening in the same place, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards