Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Atlanta is gorgeous

• I really like the Four Seasons Atlanta
  • Does anybody know how expensive it is to rent this venue?

Re: Atlanta is gorgeous

• Options
    DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My wedding planner took me there a week and a half ago. It is very beautiful and they are about to go through a million dollar renovation on their ballroom, so it really is a good deal to book now, if your wedding is next year sometime. We haven't booked our venue yet, but we've narrowed it down to two, and the Four Seasons is on the short list!

Cost, of course, will depend on your guest count. But to answer your question straight up, according to the paperwork I have (which isn't even 2 weeks old, but they reserve the right to change at any time. I'd e-mail Carole Trulio, the catering manager, for the most up to date numbers) for a ceremony the fee is $800-$1500 depending on where you hold it. And the rental fee for reception was $2,000. Now, both of those charges would be waived if I booked with them b/c my wedding planner has an established relationship with the hotel. But I think you could probably get that too. Doesn't sound terrible, does it? The food and beverage is where it gets expensive and I'd plan on $150/pp and up for that (Their absolute lowest package starts at $140/pp). But their "standard" offerings that are included in the prices (tables/linens/etc) are excellent and what would be considered premium at other locations. 

This isn't a cheap venue by any means, but I think you'd get the "Four Seasons" experience if that's what you really want and are willing to pay for. Good Luck!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_atlanta-is-gorgeous?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:a51f490e-f088-40d7-a888-239f27cdc4e9Post:7c60a576-eef1-479a-bae7-b7818737b6e8">Re: Atlanta is gorgeous</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding planner took me there a week and a half ago. It is very beautiful and they are about to go through a million dollar renovation on their ballroom, so it really is a good deal to book now, if your wedding is next year sometime. We haven't booked our venue yet, but we've narrowed it down to two, and the Four Seasons is on the short list! Cost, of course, will depend on your guest count. But to answer your question straight up, according to the paperwork I have (which isn't even 2 weeks old, but they reserve the right to change at any time. I'd e-mail Carole Trulio, the catering manager, for the most up to date numbers) for a ceremony the fee is $800-$1500 depending on where you hold it. And the rental fee for reception was $2,000. Now, both of those charges would be waived if I booked with them b/c my wedding planner has an established relationship with the hotel. But I think you could probably get that too. Doesn't sound terrible, does it? The food and beverage is where it gets expensive and I'd plan on $150/pp and up for that (Their absolute lowest package starts at $140/pp). But their "standard" offerings that are included in the prices (tables/linens/etc) are excellent and what would be considered premium at other locations.  This isn't a cheap venue by any means, but I think you'd get the "Four Seasons" experience if that's what you really want and are willing to pay for. Good Luck!
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

So if you decide to book the Four Seasons all you would have to pay for is the food and beverage?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards