• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2011 Weddings

BBC: 11/22/63 Would you revisit?

When Jake comes back to the present, finally, and back to teaching. He didn't want to find out what happened to Sadie, after he found that she lived through the attack from her ex-husband. But then he did find her, and goes to see her. What do you think about him going to see her?

I have mixed feelings. I think it's kind of weird to go see her, since she doesn't know who he is; but it is also very sweet in a way that he just wanted to see her and dance with her one last time.
Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
Pomegranate Margarita

Re: BBC: 11/22/63 Would you revisit?

• I think it was strange but sweet.  It just seemed to solidify the fact that he loves her.  He wanted to see her one last time, and her not knowing him didnt matter.  He was able to see, in person, that she was actually ok.

someecards.com - Sorry the America you fought for became a place that created a Justin Bieber movie
  • In Response to Re: BBC: 11/22/63 Would you revisit?:
    I think it was strange but sweet.  It just seemed to solidify the fact that he loves her.  He wanted to see her one last time, and her not knowing him didnt matter.  He was able to see, in person, that she was actually ok.
    Posted by SnoopyCubed
    This.  It was closure for him, I think.
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • I agree. I think he needed the closure.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    my read shelf:
    Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards