Military Brides

I'm so far away from this, but...

As I was lying in bed last night I started thinking about wedding stuff (like you do) and I was wondering about addressing invites. I have a friend who I am inviting to the wedding. She's in a relationship that I really don't see ending before then. I like the guy, he seems nice, treats her well, is nice to me, all of that, but he wouldn't be invited if he weren't dating her. They don't officially live together; she owns her home (I used to live with her there) and he rents a separate space, but he stays at her place all the time. They even turned my old bedroom into a kind of "den" for him, bought furniture together, the whole nine yards.

So, can I send one invite to her house? If I do that, do I put only her name on the outer envelope, because it is her residence, and then on the inner envelope put both their names? Like outer envelope addresses to:
Ms. Jane Smith
address, city, state
And then inside put:
Ms. Jane Smith and Mr. John Doe

Or do I send one invite to her house and put:
Ms. Jane Smith and Mr. John Doe
address, city, state
and then the same on the inside?

Obviously he would not be "and guest," because I know him and they've been together for a while.

I'm not anywhere near sending invitations, the question just came to me and I thought I'd ask now that I'm thinking about it.

Re: I'm so far away from this, but...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards