July 2012 Weddings

It's Happening!

Ok, so I think I just had my "ah ha" moment that everything is starting to be real and is feeling so close. Just got the call that my dress came in!!! Yay. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I don't think I'll eat an ounce of fat now between now and the wedding, lol. Also was told yesterday that my shower invitations went out. I was waiting for this moment to happen and think it's finally come. Ahhh! :-) I needed a little pick me up after feeling stressed and down this week. Had to share with people that totally know the feeling!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: It's Happening!

• Yay!  It's such a great feeling!  I got mine when I went to my first fitting and we got our first wedding gifts in the mail!!!  It's REAL!!!

and those things are the perfect pick-me-up after a poop week!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Yeah!!! That is a good feeling, and I said the same thing about not eating any fat between now and the day it's hard, but worth it!!!
  • YAY!!! Everything will be perfect. 
    pregnancy calendar
  • michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Congrats! That is totally awesome, I think once I send my invites out I'll have that holy sh*t I'm getting married soon feeling!

Anniversary
  • So exciting! I can't wait until my dress comes in and I send my invites out.  As each day ticks off things keep becoming more and more real.  

What a great way to turn your week around!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So exciting!!  I think my moment will be when I have my first dress fitting in 2 weeks and once our invites go out.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yay!!! I missed this last night, so I'm posting super late, but I still wanted to say Yay!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards