Connecticut
Options

Hamden Area

Hey girls... I'm trying to think of an alternate location to have pictures done in between the church and the reception in the Hamden area.   Lighthouse is not an option as a wedding will already be occurring there. Someone mentioned an insurance company that has a fountain, however I am not sure of the name of it.  Does anyone know where this is? Any other location suggestions? 

Re: Hamden Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Anthem Blue Cross is where people normally do pics in that area. they have pretty grounds that are always kept up. They are located in North Haven.

Also the seawall in New Haven is pretty popular and not too far from Hamden.

Good Luck. HTH :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is also right over the hamden new haven line Edgerton Park which has some pretty spots. Also, indoor options Peabody museum and some other Yale buildings in the area.

good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JJAdams1224JJAdams1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sleeping giant state park and east rock park are right there too
  • Options
    herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The insurance company would be Blue Cross in North Haven, which is now Quinnipiac's campus. That's where we are having ours! The grounds are really nice there and yes, they do have a fountain.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i've seen pictures done on the main campus at Quinnipiac...they come out great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We took pictures are the sea wall on the way to Amarante's...I haven't seen the pro pics yet, but I think they're going to look great. :]
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lake Wintergreen is really nice and in Hamden!! :)  It's where we got engaged :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards