Not Engaged Yet

Who's around this wonderful Wednesday morning?

I'm up and at work (working from home job.) Best thing? Working in your pajamas. Worst thing? Still have meetings. I have my first big department meeting this afternoon at 3 as a live voice call. AHH! So nervous.

Re: Who's around this wonderful Wednesday morning?

• I'm still in the process of waking up even though I've already been at work for two and a half hours. It's been a crazy week -- Monday was the patient coding and yesterday I was in treatment room on a day with fifty-three patients, so I was on my feet constantly for seven hours -- so I'm happy that tomorrow is my day off and am keeping my fingers crossed that today will be a little less hectic, but I'm not counting on it :|.

• I'm awake.  I had some coffee but I woke up with a scratchy throat and now it's cold.  I better go heat it up!
  • Just got into the office, not feeling it after having had all day yesterday off. Also I'm a bit hung over since BF took me out for my b-day last night. Just need to fumble through till 5pm...Then we're off to the Indians game tonight!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Fun times. Do any of you watch the Bachelorette?
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Morning, all. I'm sleepy & getting anxious for the hockey game tonight. Today is going to go by just as slowly as Monday I'm thinking. 

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-around-this-wonderful-wednesday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:504b6172-d33c-449f-b02a-3e1c9f5b98dePost:d99cde5b-aee0-4f7c-9612-cb0386329685">Re: Who's around this wonderful Wednesday morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fun times. Do any of you watch the Bachelorette?
    Posted by somethingsilver[/QUOTE]

<div>I watched the first episode. I'm not crazy about Emily, at all.</div>

• Today is dragging for me so far. I've been sleeping horribly all week, I keep waking up at 5am with horrible back pains.  I can't wait for the hockey game tonight either.

Anniversary

• I'm here. The boards have been pretty quiet lately...so i've been catching up on some blogs  and researching wedding venues in my spare time instead of coming on here as much.

I love the bachelor/bachelorette. I think they're getting a bit old and predictable, but I still get sucked in. I didn't watch this week's episode yet, but I'll probably get to it tonight.

Good luck with your big meeting today Silver.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-around-this-wonderful-wednesday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:504b6172-d33c-449f-b02a-3e1c9f5b98dePost:708d5120-e241-4002-9d53-32e842e121e0">Re: Who's around this wonderful Wednesday morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's around this wonderful Wednesday morning? : I watched the first episode. I'm not crazy about Emily, at all.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I like her better than the previous Bachelorette and Bachelor. I want to see her kick Kalon off though. The helicoptor guy.
  • I'm here. I'm at my favorite caf with FI having breakfast. We're meeting with our rabbi to discuss our wedding ceremony, but she is running late she misread her calendar!. So now I'm enjoying my coffee and reading and net surfing.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-around-this-wonderful-wednesday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:504b6172-d33c-449f-b02a-3e1c9f5b98dePost:1efbbfaf-326b-4409-ac3b-8a6c989963f2">Re:Who's around this wonderful Wednesday morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. I'm at my favorite caf with FI having breakfast. We're meeting with our rabbi to discuss our wedding ceremony, but she is running late she misread her calendar!. So now I'm enjoying my coffee and reading and net surfing.
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]

So exciting! Hope it goes well.
  • I'm here. I just got done with my dr appt. they told me it's just a virus and there isn't anything they can do. So, I'm hoping I feel better. If I could actually throw up I think I'd feel better, but I can't do that without my body doing it. I would have been a terrible bulimic.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-around-this-wonderful-wednesday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:504b6172-d33c-449f-b02a-3e1c9f5b98dePost:0a3e6a1e-8b6b-4cad-b910-a3c90c15dbae">Re:Who's around this wonderful Wednesday morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. I just got done with my dr appt. they told me it's just a virus and there isn't anything they can do. So, I'm hoping I feel better. If I could actually throw up I think I'd feel better, but I can't do that without my body doing it. I would have been a terrible bulimic.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Feel better soon Pee k.  I hate throwing up myself and avoid it at all costs.

Anniversary

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Present!  Just trying to make myself finish my yogurt, so not happening. Gloomy morning but at least the week is half over. 
  • I think there must be some rule on The Bachelor/ette that the producers get to pick 2 people to get roses every episode. That's how they keep the drama alive.

I was honestly sad when Emily and Brad didn't work out. They really seemed to have a genuine something. I got a little teary when he proposed.

I'm glad that there are some single dads on the show who will be able to relate to her on that level.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm here.  I had a sluggish start to my day.  My nerves are starting about a job interview I have tomorrow.  In fact, I should be researching and prepping for that right..................now!

I've only seen the Bachelor/Bachelorette a few times.  Like most reality shows, I think there is more show than reality.  Still, it can be a fun guilty pleasure.  I saw the first episode.  Ostrich eggs and bobble heads and helicopters, oh my!

Feel better soon pee k!

• I'm here.  Busy day today, but it's all good because today is my Friday!  5 Day weekend here I come!
    Anniversary
  • I'm about to start a patient on the drug that caused our code on Monday.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-around-this-wonderful-wednesday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:504b6172-d33c-449f-b02a-3e1c9f5b98dePost:2fdaaf06-eebf-480a-81b9-ede24bc90af9">Re: Who's around this wonderful Wednesday morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm about to start a patient on the drug that caused our code on Monday. WOOOOOOOOOO!!
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

<div>Good luck still!!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm here, finally having drug myself into work. I'm pretty stoked I have Monday off. FI wants to do wedding stuff and I'd really rather not. I could care less who our DJ is... I guess now I know how he felt when it came to photographers...</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards