Hawaii

looking for H&M for oahu wedding

aloha!
anyone have any recs for H&M services that work with both airbrush makeup and liquid foundation?  hopefully someone who is super patient b/c i have problem skin.  mahalo!

Re: looking for H&M for oahu wedding

• edited December 2011
    I'm probably not of much help since I haven't had a trial yet but after reading and researching a bunch of reviews i'm going with Hair and makeup by Beverly.

I almost chose another girl, but realized her reviews all sounded a tad too similar (as if she had wrote them herself), she had less experience, her prices were almost too good to be true and she failed to reply to my emails.

Beverly has been very quick to reply to my emails and is accommodating my request for a trial session just two days before the wedding (when we fly in). Also I liked that her testimonials on her website were real (one girl posted a facebook album). One other thing I liked was that she has done hair and makeup on a variety of girls with different features. 
  • 55pawsh55pawsh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bev did two of my friends H&M and she was great!  They bothed loved her and recommended her in a heartbeat.  (She was booked for my wedding)  I ended up using Leslie Fair (http://www.lesliefair.com/), she was great accomodating.  I have long straight eye lashes, she brough all types of falsies to work with to try get the look I wanted. 
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards