Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Post Bridal Photos LSU

I have a post bridal session i need to do with my photographer. My Husband is kinda all photod out ( i dont blame him) so I want to make it something fun with LSU so he would love it...

Any ideas for a fun LSU themed shoot??

(my photographer is from another part of the country so I cant rely on him for all the ideas)

Re: Post Bridal Photos LSU

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_post-bridal-photos-lsu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:83Discussion:52d87061-eb54-479c-ab14-c4ae1fb8773dPost:08394176-b96f-4d14-b6e9-8da5f6f45f59">Post Bridal Photos LSU</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a post bridal session i need to do with my photographer. My Husband is kinda all photod out ( i dont blame him) so I want to make it something fun with LSU so he would love it... Any ideas for a fun LSU themed shoot?? (my photographer is from another part of the country so I cant rely on him for all the ideas)
    Posted by DKimNola[/QUOTE]

I'm a local photographer, and I had a couple that did a chalk dust fight in lsu colors. All you do is get grinded up purple and gold chalk dust and have essentially a "food" type fight and throw it on eachother while the photographer snaps pictures, they come out really vibrant and its fun for the both of you! If you're really daring you could you washable purple and gold paint and do that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards