Chit Chat
Options

GTKY :]

I replied to a GTKY post yesterday & really enjoyed reading everybodys answers. Since its bound to be another long, boring day at work, I figured maybe I will post some GTKY questions as well.
1. What is your favorite book?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. Who is your favorite music artist/band?
4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"?
5. Give me one random fact about you.

My Answers:
1. Anything by Chelsea Handler...especially "Are you there Vodka, its me, Chelsea"
2. I watch movies ALL the time so, I cant ever really have just 1 favorite & its always changing. But currently I would have to say that the movie Brave is my current favorite. I absolutely LOVE it & I LOVE the message it sends. Oh, and The Avengers of course!
3. Beyonce <3 I love her. Shes hott, confident and amazingly talented.
4. The first time we hung out together, about 3 days after we met. We hung out all day and just talked. I knew at the end of that day that I was going to marry this kid.
5. I actually enjoy doing laundry.

Looking forward to your answers :]
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: GTKY :]

• Options
    I1. What is your favorite book? I love The Host (Stephanie Meyer) and The Passage (Justin Cronin)
    2. What is your favorite movie? Tank Girl, Dirty Dancing, Top Gun or Rock Star (I can't pick)
    3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Incubus, hands down
     4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? I knew the day I met him. I know that sounds corny, but I just knew.
    5. Give me one random fact about you. I am somewhat heavily tattooed.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:81c2735f-f4a9-43ad-bcd5-6c1ca26f62be">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]I1. What is your favorite book? I love The Host (Stephanie Meyer) and The Passage (Justin Cronin) 2. What is your favorite movie? Tank Girl, Dirty Dancing, Top Gun or Rock Star (I can't pick) 3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Incubus, hands down  4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? I knew the day I met him. I know that sounds corny, but I just knew. 5. Give me one random fact about you. <strong>I am somewhat heavily tattooed.
    </strong>Posted by mandi195[/QUOTE]

This was gunna be my random fact too but then I changed my mind. Alot of ppl dont notice all my tats because most of them are covered, but people are always surprised when I tell them how many I have. lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1. What is your favorite book? Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
    2. What is your favorite movie? Apollo 13 (so random)
    3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? All-time, probably the Grateful Dead
    4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"?  I don't think there was a specific time I knew.  At some point, I just sort of knew.
    5. Give me one random fact about you. I am a huge Bruins fan.  H and I are even tossing around the middle name "Orr" (as in Bruins/hockey legend Bobby Orr) if we have a baby boy in July.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I feel a long day coming on as well. I'll play!

1. What is your favorite book? Ohhh I can't pick just one! I love anything by Pat Conroy (Prince of Tides, The Great Santini, etc.), and more recently loved 11/22/63 by Stephen King.

2. What is your favorite movie? The Shawshank Redemption

3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Dave Matthews Band

4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? For me, it wasn't an 'a-ha' moment. It was just so many little things that culminated in the overall feeling that I really didn't want to be with anybody else.

5. Give me one random fact about you. I have never eaten macaroni and cheese. I could never wrap my head around the powder turing to cheese when my mom would make it for my sister. J tries to get me to eat it--the REAL kind and not the powder, but no dice. It probably wasn't until a year and a half ago that I ate a hamburger with american cheese on it. It's growing on me.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:14b25d1c-a446-411d-a1bb-cf412614fc0d">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GTKY :] : This was gunna be my random fact too but then I changed my mind. Alot of ppl dont notice all my tats because most of them are covered, but people are always surprised when I tell them how many I have. lol.
    Posted by Sierra524[/QUOTE]

I am sort of the opposite.  I have five tattoos, but two of them are really big, so I am kind of heavily tattooed without having lots of tattoos.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bunni727bunni727 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    Dude, you picked some hard questions! 

1. What is your favorite book? Unbearable Lightness of Being, followed closely by The Great Gatsby and lots of others.

2. What is your favorite movie? Today it's Sunset Boulevard. Some Like it Hot, Amelie, Casablanca, Tangled, Memoirs of a Geisha, Atonement and Snatch are my favorites with the right combination of weather and mood.

3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Mumford and Sons

4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? When he understood that he could never have a normal life with me, and didn't flinch.

5. Give me one random fact about you. I collect unicorns. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I1. What is your favorite book? This is so hard. I love the entire Harry Potter series, and I love mystery/court trial/thrillers. 

2. What is your favorite movie? Of all time - The Princess Bride. Close seconds are anything Mel Brooks ever did, Airplane!, and The Wizard of Oz. 

3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Hmmm...I don't really have one. I like Jenny Lewis, Mumford and Sons, Jason Mraz...things that are easy and pretty to listen to.

4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? He is more respectful of me than anyone else I knew, or had ever dated, and he would go to any length to make me happy. He's also a wonderful father. 

5. Give me one random fact about you. I have chronic hiccups. I've been hiccuping for three and a half years with no real cause or end in sight.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:c9d54f88-97bb-49d5-a9a3-dc494b7c7b7a">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]I1. What is your favorite book? This is so hard. I love the entire Harry Potter series, and I love mystery/court trial/thrillers.  2. What is your favorite movie? Of all time - The Princess Bride. Close seconds are anything Mel Brooks ever did, Airplane!, and The Wizard of Oz.  3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Hmmm...I don't really have one. I like Jenny Lewis, Mumford and Sons, Jason Mraz...things that are easy and pretty to listen to.    4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"?  He is more respectful of me than anyone else I knew, or had ever dated, and he would go to any length to make me happy. He's also a wonderful father.  5. Give me one random fact about you. <strong>I have chronic hiccups. I've been hiccuping for three and a half years with no real cause or end in sight.</strong>  
    Posted by bridalmarch[/QUOTE]
    Oh no! I hope they don't hurt. My hiccups really hurt, so I'm thankful to not get them vey often. 
  • Options
    Hmm, that's a good question. I've been trying to get back into reading now that we got a Kindle Fire for Christmas! I can't think of one but I was reading War Brides recently (until our Prime trial ended and it disappeared.. boo!) and I was liking it so far!

Of all time, Across the Universe. Love the Beatles and Jim Sturgess is pretty :-)

Well besides the Beatles as mentioned above, I listen to pretty much anything. My Pandora is usually on a shuffle of today's hits, 80s rock and 90s pop, haha.

I don't think I had that "moment" but I think I had known before we even started dating. We were really close friends and I had even said that when I got married, I wanted him in the wedding. Who knew I'd be marrying him! I think it's an ongoing thing. When I think about my future, I picture it with him. When I think about having kids, I picture him being their dad. Things like that.

I hate tomatoes but I like tomato flavored things (ketchup, anything with sun dried tomatoes, etc). I'm weird like that, haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I am a Harry Potter addict.  Out of the entire series, probably #7 is my favorite.

Wow, this one is difficult.  I am going to have to steal Courtski's answer and say the Shawshank Redemption.  I have seen it a gazillion times and it never gets old.  Whenever it is on tv I tend to stop what I am doing and sit down and watch.  That is when you know it is a good movie, when you can watch it over and over and it never gets boring.

I don't have a favorite.  I don't even have a favorite genre.  I like all types of music from pop to country to rock.

There was never a "moment".  I just knew that I loved him and that I loved being with him.  Our relationship is just so easy and we just enjoy each others company.  He is my best friend.

I love to paint.  Not artistically, but rather I love painting the rooms in my house.  People think I am crazy because I enjoy it.  I find it rather soothing and then I feel very accomplished when I am finished.

• Options
    1. Favorite book. Eat, pray, love 2. Favorite movie. Shawshank redemption or Good Will Hunting 3. Favorite singer. Madonna. I'm such a cheesy 80s girl 4. Our 3rd date I really felt it was going somewhere. But the one I can't pinpoint an exact time. I don't like black pepper but I love jalepenos. Mexican food is my favorite and FI doesn't like it. Boo
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:b06ab02a-0f03-47b5-bd1a-7c53d814a127">Re:GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Favorite book. Eat, pray, love 2. Favorite movie. Shawshank redemption or Good Will Hunting 3. Favorite singer. Madonna. I'm such a cheesy 80s girl 4. Our 3rd date I really felt it was going somewhere. But the one I can't pinpoint an exact time. <strong>I don't like black pepper but I love jalepenos.</strong> Mexican food is my favorite and FI doesn't like it. Boo
    Posted by tlc35[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...same here. I hate black pepper, but I put jalepenos on anything and everything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:e60d1448-f8d3-4480-89e5-f19431ba9f50">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE] 2. What is your favorite movie? Wow, this one is difficult.  I am going to have to steal Courtski's answer and say the Shawshank Redemption.  I have seen it a gazillion times and it never gets old.  Whenever it is on tv I tend to stop what I am doing and sit down and watch.  That is when you know it is a good movie, when you can watch it over and over and it never gets boring. Posted by Maggie0829[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way! I really love watching it with people who haven't seen it before.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:050b92c3-b225-4ef5-8d7f-e1a1fc5cdad3">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jenni- that's my mom. SHe'll cook with tomato flavored things and eat ketchup, but she hates actual tomatoes!
    Posted by xcalygrl[/QUOTE]

I'm the opposite. I LOVE tomatoes, but I hate ketchup. I like pasta sauce and marinara and things like that, but I absolutely cannot stand ketchup and DH puts it on everything -_-

<strong>1. What is your favorite book? </strong>I dunno. dont' know if I have one. I love the Harry Potter books, I recently read and loved the Hunger Games series. DH is a sequential artist so I'm getting to love comic books and graphic novels and I just picked up a book about Batman and Psychology. I'm a Batman nerd.
    <strong>2. What is your favorite movie? </strong>Depends on the day. I wouldn't say I have one overall favorite, I have favorites in each genre. But I guess if I had to pick today, I'd say Wreck It Ralph. I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray!
    <strong>3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? </strong>Favorite artist of all time is Sister Hazel. Hands down. But I also love Josh Groban.
    <strong>4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? </strong>When we were broken up and I couldn't get him out of my head no matter what I tried.
    <strong>5. Give me one random fact about you. </strong>Anyone that walked by my desk would think that a 10-year-old boy sits here. It's covered in comic book character toys.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    These are a fun read!

Oh man, no way can I pick one.  I'm going to go with anything Kim Harrison writes.  I love her sense of humor.

Bram Stoker's Dracula or Office Space, depending on the mood

VNV Nation

I never actually did.  Been through a LOT of bad dating history and learned to never expect or count on 'the one'.  So I guess, when he said 'I do" ?

I raise chickens, and belong to the guild of sommeliers.  Also, I know more random knowledge than your average person.  All categories, the more random the better :P.  It's pretty useless except for dinner conversations.  Also, I like to ignore guidelines in questions apparently.  Oh!  I also have no uvula. :P
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:fafc2796-bff4-454e-9483-a71d885f6a0c">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sierra, all of Chelsea Handler's books are ABSOLUTELY hilarious.  I never laughed out loud while reading a book until I read hers.  They were so great, and I really wish she'd write another one soon.
    Posted by mrskaiser22[/QUOTE]

Me too! I keep looking for anything saying she will be coming out with another one soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pele--were you born without a uvula or was it surgically removed? J had his removed a few years ago in surgery for his sleep apnea. I remember asking him to open his mouth so I could get one last look at his 'dangle' before he went in. I almost took a picture, but he thought I was being creepy.
  • Options
    1. What is your favorite book? anything by David Sedaris
    2. What is your favorite movie? There are many, including Wizard of Oz, Singin in the Rain, Forrest Gump and pretty much anything by Alfred Hitchcock, Charlie Chaplin, or Buster Keaton are perennial favorites.
    3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Again, many, including The Beatles, Queen, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Sam Cooke
    4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? I don't think there was a specific moment.  I just began to see my future with him by my side and liked what I saw :)
    5. Give me one random fact about you. I am the only person I know who listens to podcasts.  I have several that I love and no one to talk about them with!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:47407361-139c-4355-8786-37740544a3b8">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pele--were you born without a uvula or was it surgically removed? J had his removed a few years ago in surgery for his sleep apnea. I remember asking him to open his mouth so I could get one last look at his 'dangle' before he went in. I almost took a picture, but he thought I was being creepy.
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

I had the same surgery.  It's like a 28 letter long name for it, shortened to UPPP I think.  They take out the tonsils, the adenoids, part of the soft pallete, and the uvula.  It's horrific to recover from, even morphine couldn't keep me completely out of pain.

BUT it did change my life, and improved my apnea.  Don't ever let people tell you that the uvula doesn't do anything though, they're liarfaces.  It keeps food from going up your nose when you swallow.  I had to re-learn how to eat.  Bleh.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:bb68134d-2f36-4824-9b92-12f034689331">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GTKY :] : I had the same surgery.  It's like a 28 letter long name for it, shortened to UPPP I think.  They take out the tonsils, the adenoids, part of the soft pallete, and the uvula.  <strong>It's horrific to recover from, even morphine couldn't keep me completely out of pain. BUT it did change my life, and improved my apnea</strong>.  Don't ever let people tell you that the uvula doesn't do anything though, they're liarfaces.  It keeps food from going up your nose when you swallow.  I had to re-learn how to eat.  Bleh.
    Posted by Peledreamsofrain[/QUOTE]

J lost about 15 pounds after the surgery, it was awful to see him in so much pain and not be able to eat. I was always on the prowl for these numbing 'lollipops'--they were the only thing that helped him, and you can only find them at compounding pharmacies, and none were close to us. PITA. His sleep apnea is still terrible though. The 'Pure Sleep' mouthpiece works pretty well (for couch napping), and he wears his CPAP at night, but I still have to go to sleep before he does or else I'm effed. I'm glad to hear the surgery worked for someone though!
  • Options
    I have way too many to list.  I love to read.  I'll go with a generic answer and say The Hunger Games series.  

For Love of the Game and Blue Crush

Again, way too many to list.  A few off the top of my head: Senses Fail, Incubus, The Early November, Muse (the old stuff - their newer albums suck).

Our first date.

I don't like cheeseburgers.  If cheese even touches my burger, I won't eat it.  (I do, however, like cheese.)
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I1. What is your favorite book? Anything by James Patterson. I love crime fiction series

I'm more of a show person than movie person. I love Prison Break, Sons of Anarchy, and Walking Dead

3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, Spice Girls

This may sound bad but there was never a "moment" where I knew. It just happened gradually.

5. Give me one random fact about you. I love my career and enjoy what I do. However, If i were able to be a stay at home mom/wife (once we have kids), and spend my whole days in the kitchen, I'd be happy as a clam.
  • Options
    Jayceestar27Jayceestar27 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    1. What is your favorite book?  I like just about anything from Stephen King and I Love Odd Thomas by Dean Kootz
    2. What is your favorite movie? Very lame and corny but probably Moulin Rouge and Forrest Gump.
    3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? The Used and A Day to Remember :)
    4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? I wouldn't say there was a specific time. He is my best friend. I appreciate everything he does for me and never get sick of spending time with him.
    5. Give me one random fact about you. If I had my way I would wear nothing but pajama pant. Its not that i'm lazy(most of the time :p) they are just so friggin comfortable.

EDIT: I just realized I made it sound like I'm walking around topless! haha, Not what I meant. Just that I hate jeans.
  • Options
    1. What is your favorite book? Wow. That's a tough one. I'll have to go with Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I can read it over and over. 
    2. What is your favorite movie? Back to the Future or The Breakfast Club.
    3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Avril Lavigne. Don't judge me.
    4. When did you know that your Husband/Fiance was "the one"? After my dad said that he actually liked him, ha. FI is literally the only guy that I've dated that my dad genuinely likes. After I found that out, it was fate. 
    5. Give me one random fact about you. I can quote at least one line from every single episode of Boy Meets World.
  • Options
    I'm terrible with favorites. I don't have many, so this should be interesting. 

What is your favorite book?
     Shout out to the Harry Potter series because it got me into reading again, after a long dry spell of reading nothing for pleasure. Right now I'm really enjoying The Kingkiller Chronicle series (The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear) , by Patrick Rothfuss. 

Jumanji and The Shawshank Redemption always make me drop everything and watch it on TV when I come across them. They never get old and I could watch them over and over. I also really loved Big Fish. 

3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? I'm very into Indie Rock and Folk music right now. No favorites though. 

I think I knew after a couple months. He is the nicest guy I've ever met and treated me better than anyone I've ever dated.

5. Give me one random fact about you. I love brussels sprouts. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks for responding!! I loved reading all your answers. Its so funny how many peolpe have the same favorite books/movies/music. && some of your "random facts" were very interesting as well! This was fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:d4748864-77cd-4e8a-9034-41bdd5e1e36d">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GTKY :] : J lost about 15 pounds after the surgery, it was awful to see him in so much pain and not be able to eat. I was always on the prowl for these numbing 'lollipops'--they were the only thing that helped him, and you can only find them at compounding pharmacies, and none were close to us. PITA. His sleep apnea is still terrible though. The 'Pure Sleep' mouthpiece works pretty well (for couch napping), and he wears his CPAP at night, but I still have to go to sleep before he does or else I'm effed. I'm glad to hear the surgery worked for someone though!

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work for him :(.  I knew it wasn't 100% success rate, but I figured at the very least it would reduce my snoring and make me more easy to sleep near.  My H says I have cute tiny snores :P.  Big improvement since I come from a long line of dedicated frieght-trainers that like to shake the walls.

I have to admit though, I had a moment of deep depression after I woke up from the sugery.  Even swallowing my own saliva felt like razorblades, and I was nauseas from my wounds.  I really wouldn't recommend the surgery except as a last resort.  Since I was getting so little sleep that I was halucinating and the doctors feared I was damaging my heart, it was definitely an option for me.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:d4748864-77cd-4e8a-9034-41bdd5e1e36d">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GTKY :] : J lost about 15 pounds after the surgery, it was awful to see him in so much pain and not be able to eat. I was always on the prowl for these numbing 'lollipops'--they were the only thing that helped him, and you can only find them at compounding pharmacies, and none were close to us. PITA. His sleep apnea is still terrible though. The 'Pure Sleep' mouthpiece works pretty well (for couch napping), and he wears his CPAP at night, but I still have to go to sleep before he does or else I'm effed. I'm glad to hear the surgery worked for someone though!

My H had this surgery last summer as well and it didn't completely fix his apnea either. It helped a lot, but when he had his sleep study done, they told him that he had complex apnea which is both physical and neural. From what I can tell of H, physcial apnea is the jerking awake kind of issue and the surgery almost 100% helped that and now he just has to deal with the neural side of it which never starts him awake at all, he just has an irregular breathing pattern.

So, H still has apnea issues and he can't use a CPAP. It doesn't help him, but he doesn't snore nearly as bad anymore, and usually only snores if he's on his back, so when that happens, I elbow him and he rolls over onto his side. haha, problem solved.
  • Options
    1. What is your favorite book?  Anything by George Orwell

101 Dalmations and Titanic

3. Who is your favorite music artist/band? Beatles, Taylor Swift,Relient K, Casting Crowns

We were driving in the car laughing about something I looked over at him and I just knew 

5. Give me one random fact about you. I have epilepsy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:050b92c3-b225-4ef5-8d7f-e1a1fc5cdad3">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jenni- that's my mom. SHe'll cook with tomato flavored things and eat ketchup, but she hates actual tomatoes!
    Posted by xcalygrl[/QUOTE]

Glad I'm not crazy! Although FI is also this way. We were meant for each other weren't we? Haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards