October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 3/30

What is your favorite comfort food?  What is your favorite junk food?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 3/30

• Options
    Comfort - Tomato soup with a PB sandwich... I know it's weird but my dad would make it for me all.the.time!

Junk - salsa with a crapton of velveta cheese and scoops tortilla chips.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Comfort food: mushroom soup and grilled cheese. Or my mom's macaroni and cheese.

Junk: dill pickle chips or peanut M&Ms
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    Comfort food: Carbs....I'm such a sucker for white rice and pasta. Its horrible.

Junk food:Ice cream. I don't buy it. Its the only junk food I'll eat in large quantities so its just banned from the house.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options
    Comfort Food: My mom's Penne Vodka or Cottage Pie nobody makes it as good as mom and it's always such a treat.  I only had 1 request for my bridal shower (its being held in our backyard) and it was that she made both of these dishes :)

Junk Food: any kind of chips... but mostly Salt & Vinegar.  I'm addicted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_qotd-330?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:a53cd776-33fa-4740-998c-b99db95fcd4dPost:9b4ef072-6f67-4905-8aee-f82774500d75">Re: QOTD 3/30</a>:
    [QUOTE]Comfort food: Carbs....I'm such a sucker for white rice and pasta. Its horrible. Junk food:<strong>Ice cream. I don't buy it. Its the only junk food I'll eat in large quantities so its just banned from the house</strong>.
    Posted by trawas01[/QUOTE]

This is my junk food of choice too if theres ice cream in the house it will be gone before the end of the week. I started buying the skinny cow one which is pretty good but last much longer in house.

Comfort food would be my moms mac n cheese or her chicken noodle soup
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    comfort food - mac n cheese

junk food - candy bars like snickers and twix
  • Options
    comfort food: omg anything my mom makes that is any kind of pasta! im so glad i dont live at home anymore; grilled cheese; mac n cheese (look more pasta)

junk food: ice cream is my #1, i dont keep it in the house either; almond m &m's, jelly beans. twizzler bites...im a fat kid at heart and this list could go on forever!!!
  • Options
    Comfort Food: My top three are 1) fried chicken (homemade ONLY) 2) vegetable beef soup (my grandma's recipe) and 3) A Bobbie, which is the most amazing sandwich ever from a sub shop back home- shredded turkey (not lunch meat), cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayo on an Italian roll.  So, so , so good.

Junk Food: Carbs. Chocolate. If possible, carbs AND chocolate. Brownies are not safe around me.  I also love cheese.
  • Options
    Comfort: Soup (esp broccoli cheddar) and mac and cheese.

Junk: Chocolate . . . and actually that's a comfort food too.
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
    0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Comfort food: any kind of pasta - ravioli, fettuccini alfredo, lasagna, spaghetti, all of it!

Junk food: Cold Stone ice cream (coffee ice cream with hot fudge and brownies) or Dairy Queen (double snickers blizzard).  

OMG, this is not a good post for my diet!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Comfort food - Pretty much anything fried.  I've been eating healthier and I find I've been craving something, anything that's been dropped in a deep fryer haha.

Junk food - Pretty much anything!  I'm such a just food addict.  My biggest love though is probably potato chips.  That and chocolate.  Chocolate covered potato chips, YUMMMM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • Options
    Comfort food- Beef stroganoff or meatloaf. My mom makes the best. I try to replicate but it's not the same.

Junk- Potato chips. I could go a year without any sweets, but salty snacks get me every time :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Comfort food: Pasta

Junk food: Peanut M&Ms I can eat a Costco size bag before I notice that I've been eating them. No good.
  • Options
    Comfort food- barbecue chicken Junk food- pizza! I'm not too big on sweets.
  • Options
    Comfort food - Carbs, seriously. Bread and thick creamy pasta. I think I could list lots.

Junk food -  I am bad about ice cream as well, so I try not to have it at my house. FI will do the same thing, so it won't be a staple at our home for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards