Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Suggestions for Bridesmaid Dress Shops!

My best friend is getting married the first week in September. We went to Davids Bridal and of course had a HORRIBLE experience. So, around the same price range, where do you recommend in the Omaha area?

Re: Suggestions for Bridesmaid Dress Shops!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going through Bridal Details at 108th and Center (across from Rockbrook Village)  They have been very helpful since I'm doing different styles for each girl (same color/same fabric). They're all very comparable.  Where did she get her dress? If you buy the bridesmaids dresses where she bought her dress, they usually offer a discount! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She got it from Wahoo Bridal. They do have bridesmaid dresses but we wanted to go somewhere in Omaha since it would be a lot more convenient.

• Options
    kristinareneekristinarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Traditions is nice but might be a bit more-There Alfred Angelo dresses run around 135.00.  Please stay away from Suburban Bridal-they will somehow screw you over.  They messed up my dress and did not get my girls dresses to me and gave no explanation even though we ordered them 7 months in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards