Getting in Shape
Options

This is a huge problem to me!

So i've been struggling to lose weight but my techniques are not working can any one give me any clues on how is a good way to lose these extra unwanted pounds thank you!

Re: This is a huge problem to me!

• Options
    edited May 2011
    So i've been struggling to lose weight but my techniques are not working can any one give me any clues on how is a good way to lose these extra unwanted pounds thank you!
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2011
    There is a Getting in Shape board over to the left that I'm sure has some tips to help.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_this-huge-problem?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:1c4c7c61-e6d8-4306-9c7c-ef2f67dccaa7Post:ed4a31b5-2262-4378-85a4-150b45c96e85">Re: This is a huge problem to me!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is a Getting in Shape board over to the left that I'm sure has some tips to help.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]
    Thank you!! I must have mised that one!<div>Is there a way i can move this post to that category?</div>
  • Options
    Queen JaneQueen Jane member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I suggest reading the sticky titled "new posters read this first" on that board then ask if you have more specific questions.
  • Options

You can track your calories on sparkpeople.com or livestrong.  They are both really helpful and will give you an idea of how much you should be eating.  That with a good exercise routine should do the trick.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards