Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Hi All!

I am getting married on 09/17/2011 at Turf Valley in Ellicott City.  Kinda in the vendor picking stage, which is very annoying!

I do have a question, though.  I ordered my dress already, but the matching veil to it is priced way too high.  Has anyone had the same issue and went another route?  My worries are it won't match well...

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Jess

Re: Newbie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jess and welcome!!!! I got my veil from a seller on Etsy.com. You can check around on there. Also check out the wedding classifieds board here on the knot and the trash 2 treasure board on the nest. Another options is attempting to make it yourself or if you know someone that is crafty that way make it for you! Good luck and let us know how it comes out!
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jess!! Im getting married at Turf Valley the weekend after you :):):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jess I'm getting married the week after too. I hope all goes well if I can help let me know. Try Grace Bouquet in Glen Burnie she has a variety of things also.
  • Options
    mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome aboard!
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's my anniversary! I second looking on Etsy or even just at lower priced veils and see if you can at least match the color -- you can always get it embellished or embellish it yourself.

planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards