Colorado

Just got Amazing Deal on Photographer

Hey all-
I just wanted to pass on this information because I learned about this photographer on here: Gathering Light Photography

is moving their business from Montana to Colorado and is running AMAZING discounts for Colorado brides that book for 2011.
They usually charge anywhere from $2,500-6,000 but we just booked our wedding photography with them for only $1200!  50% off!

They have tons of experience but since they are new to the area they are trying to build of referrals in the area so anyway- jump on this ladies!
Photojournalist style, years of experience, two photographers!
Exciting!

Re: Just got Amazing Deal on Photographer

• Bkseller13Bkseller13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a vendor to me!  You're not allowed to do this!!!!!  You've been reported!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not a vendor- the photographer just asked me to spread the word since she was new to the area and offering this deal.
    Is it bad that I posted this here?
  • jenniferwolfejenniferwolfe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did you get such a great deal? I email them for their CO pricing after seeing their ad on fbook, and they told me it was $1000 off any package, but the cheapest package is $2500.  So it's still 1500 PLUS, if you want a disc of your pics, another 800.  If you have another deal from them that you can share, would you let me know?  The pics on their site are amazing, and I am definitely planning on a budget.  Any deal I can get is much appreciated! Thank ya (=
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry that the discount wasn't the same maybe they are filling up and are now offering $1000 off instead of the 50% off???
    But I think the disc is included with all the packages- it's in ours and thats the smallest one.  Maybe that was for an additional copy?  Hmmm.
    $1500 is still pretty good. . .especially for an experienced photographer
    It's crazy how all this wedding stuff starts to add up though.  Yikes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards