South Asian Weddings

If you had the chance to...

If you had the chance to go somewhere, ANYWHERE, in the world for Christmas and New Years...Where would you go and why?

Re: If you had the chance to...

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gosh....I just want to spend the time with FI being in the same city as I am, but if anywhere I would love to spend it in Venice or Paris. 
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard the Christmas lights are absolutely stunning in Paris, it would be awesome :)

I'd rather spend it with DH

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    My first thought was Disney World, haha! It's such a magical place to begin with and it becomes even more so around the holidays.

But really, somewhere in the Mediterranean would be awesome.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    There are many places! Europe is beautiful from what I'm told. I love London during Christmas. Disney land seems amazing. New York is great too... I think anywhere FI is I would be fine.
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No where fancy... right now I'd just want to be in OUR OWN home with the hubz...just a few days together either before or after all the family stuff lol
  • edited December 2011
    At first, I always wanted to spend XMAS and NYE in Miami...BUT because I live in Orlando now... I just wanna escape. I'm thinking about NYC for New Years.
    BTW, can anyone tell me how the weather is in London during January?
  • edited December 2011
    I went to London in Januaray about 4 years ago. It was cold, but not super cold. I think it was in the 50's. I actually liked it at that time of year, there weren't a lot of crowds at all!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    thanks Raangoli!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards