Louisiana-New Orleans

Wedding dress undergarments

Hi girls!

I got a brassier, "shaper" girdle & padding inserts from Bra Genie to wear under my strapless wedding dress.
I'm worried that I still won't get my desired "cleavage" look.

I'm not trying to look like I have something I wasn't endowed by God with or like I'm falling out the top of my dress. I just don't want to look flat chested.

The padding inserts aren't helpful because my "chest" just slides down past them. I already have emotional scars from the padding coming up & out my bra in 7th grade & don't need a repeat on my wedding day.

Any suggestions as to how to pull them up & create cleavage?

Re: Wedding dress undergarments

• edited December 2011
    I would try the Miraculous bra at Victoria's Secret. I tried one on and it has a lot of padding and makes your cleavage look awesome! I don't think it's a good everyday bra but definitely nice when a lil' something extra is needed.
  • kbsmom1kbsmom1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    be sure your dress is properly fitted....being very snug in the waist area to just under your breast....that dress will not slide then...have the cups sewn in..use two if you want more roundness and not cleavege....will look natural
  • jen&brian21jen&brian21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
      Hi 
          I also have a strapless dress and it is really heavy. I wanted the same effect and I went with a full corset. It took alot of weight off the dress and also if you go one cup size smaller it really makes a difference.  Good Luck and Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    I second the miraculous bra from Victoria's Secret. I wore one when I went to try on dresses and it gave me really nice, natural cleavage, and I'm certainly not all that blessed in that area.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards