Massachusetts-Boston

Travel Agent Rec?

Does anybody know of a good Honeymoon travel agent for Europe. We still haven't gone on our honeymoon and we want to go to Spain... but I'm having trouble planning this on my own.

Re: Travel Agent Rec?

• Coleen at Simply Honeymoons gets awesome reviews on this board and the HM board. :)
  • My honeymoon is in the Swiss Alps and I can't say enough about Sue, she was amazing and planned everything including maps while we are driving.
    Susan Desmarais
    Tzell New England
    One Appleton St. Ste. 2
    Boston, MA 02116
    Office: 781.556.5091
    Mobile: 508.577.1953

www.tzellnewengland.com

• My budget was too small for Colleen. No hotels under $250 a night.
  • I used Travel Destionations Unlimited in Topsfield.  They are a family run business.  They were able to find us really good deals in Hawaii.  They are staffed normally from 9am - 2:30pm but are open for appointments later and on weekends.  I talked to Maureen but her husband Randy is also really nice. I don't know that they have any certain of restriction on price minimums either.  Telephone: 978-887-8441.

Anniversary
  • I just used regular old AAA but was really happy with them.  They put together the exact honeymoon we asked for.
  • I used simply honeymoons they are so helpful and really nice. Our budget wasn't very high but she gave us incredible options and priceless advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards