Washington

DJ's in Seattle

Anyone have recommendations for DJ's in Seattle that aren't too expensive?  I would need someone for about 6 hours.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: DJ's in Seattle

• edited December 2011
    I booked the Sound City Players for my wedding in Feb and my friend also booked them for her wedding last Oct. They were very professional at her wedding and played a good mix of music, they played more family friendly stuff at the beginning and more dance club style when it was later at night. When I met with them they were very nice and were willing to work with me on any style of music i wanted. Its two brothers, one does the music and the other does the announcements. They charge 100$ an hour which is a great rate. You can google them, or if you want you can PM me and I can give you their info! Hope that helps! Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • CindalsDCindalsD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  I am following up with them right now.
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome, I hope they work out for you! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Adams dj service is fantastic! He is so easy to work with, very straight forward about price so that's never an uncomfortable topic. If you're still looking, check him out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards