40-Plus Brides

Another Try--Bridal Portraits

I have never had one of my posts disappear, but I have heard tell of it.  I guess odds are that if you post often enough it will happen to you.  Either that or I have truly lost my mind.  I swear it was there...

So, here is the link:

http://jimbyrdphotography.smugmug.com/Portraits/Bridals/Paige-Maglin-bridal-favorites/20831130_8VRrVr#1653612982_rLkN6XT

And the password:  Pmagbf2011

I was not going to do them, but changed my mind and had a lot of fun with it.  It was supposed to sunny that day, but when I awoke I felt like I had moved to the San Francisco Bay area--the fog rolled in and stayed most of the day.  I wanted to share these because the previous photos of the dress sans hair perfectly coifed, dress steamed, and make up just did not do it justice.

Only two weeks left....YIKES!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Another Try--Bridal Portraits

• They are cool.  Your smile is quite beautiful!  Good job!
  • They are lovely!
  • I love 11, 35, 41 and the last several.
    Newlyweds since 2007
  • Very beautiful.  You have a wonderful smile and look very happy!
    imageAnniversary
  • Thanks, ladies.  I was dreading them, but when I finally got in the dress and we started, I had a lot of fun.  A dear friend went with me to help me out and she kept me smiling the whole time.  We were both looking forward to seeing the pictures towards the end where I put on my soccer cleats and motorcycle jacket.

FI and I spent all day Saturday finishing up almost everything.  Have just a few more little things to do, but I think I may be ready when the day arrives.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards