Kentucky

Nail Salon for Bridal Party?

I am wanting to take my bridesmaids out the day before the wedding for mani/pedis, but I would really like a place where we could all be together and not out with everyone else. Does anyone have any recommendations of spas/salons that might be set up for something like this? We are getting married in Lexington.

Re: Nail Salon for Bridal Party?

• Maybe try Posh Salon off  Richmond Road.  
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • You could also try Bak 4 More in Brighton.

It's in Richmond but you could talk to Kolor Kreations. They are cheap, but still just as wonderful as any of the more expensive places I have been. And I think that there is a private area for nails.
  • Foxy nails in Hamburg has a little partitioned off section with several chairs, and the best part - you can bring your own wine and glasses and have drinks while there.
  • I highly Recommend Neva Nails Salon. They are at 413 W New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY 40511. I have tried a lot of the places in Lexington and they by far are one of the best. They dont really have a seperate place for you when you get your manicures done, but the pedicures are in a seperate room sort of. I highly recommend making an appoinment, especially if you are going Fri. thru Sun. They are so busy on the weekends there are often 3 hour waits if you dont have an appointment. Also if you have several coming together, make sure you talk to the owner. He is a very nice man from South Korea I think, and I was told that if you have a group for a bridal party they would give a small discount.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards