New Jersey - South

Just booked Auletto Caterers

Has anyone else been to, or gotten married there? It looks gorgeous!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just booked Auletto Caterers

• edited December 2011
    a friend of mine from work is getting married there in april!  it does look beautiful from the pictures!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there this June 25th--and you're right, it does look gorgeous!  Best of luck to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They have a bridal show every year, usually in April.  I went two years ago, and although I didn't get married there, I thought it was beautiful!
  • Tula214Tula214 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_just-booked-auletto-caterers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:80786f4a-da1f-48b8-b79d-326c65c8b8d5Post:c9f312ba-d2e8-4e33-b4ff-7441f6d444ec">Re: Just booked Auletto Caterers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married there this June 25th--and you're right, it does look gorgeous!  Best of luck to you!
    Posted by babynugget[/QUOTE]

Same to you, Congrats!
  • Tula214Tula214 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. I know of two other couples who got married there. I haven't heard bad things about them so I thought they may have been too good to be true at first!
  • Butterfly219Butterfly219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there on March 26th!!! One awesome part to expect, when you contract with your other vendors, everyone has great things to say about Aulettos. I makes you feel good when limo companies, photographers, DJs, all say that Aulettos does a great job :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding there two years ago Memorial Day weekend - it was gorgeous!  They had great weather which made for great pictures, and they did a buffet and all food was great.  Only downfall was that a fisherman and his son were fishing very close to the place on the lake, which was a little weird.
    J3Oeleven
  • Tula214Tula214 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_just-booked-auletto-caterers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:80786f4a-da1f-48b8-b79d-326c65c8b8d5Post:437037f3-01ba-4ee7-994f-b5511feae1a2">Re: Just booked Auletto Caterers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was in a wedding there two years ago Memorial Day weekend - it was gorgeous!  They had great weather which made for great pictures, and they did a buffet and all food was great.  Only downfall was that a fisherman and his son were fishing very close to the place on the lake, which was a little weird.
    Posted by alhocky[/QUOTE]

You'd think they would have the manners to not intrude on a wedding..??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards