October 2012 Weddings
Options

Monday Poll

I was just listening to the news talk about all the movies coming out this summer. I am a huge comic geek so all the marvel movies coming out have me SO excited. Also Transformers is rumored to be coming out this summer too! Comic movie overload! Also I cannot wait to see Priest and Cowboys vs Aliens.

Are you excited? If so what movies are you looking forward to?

Re: Monday Poll

• Options
    acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hangover 2. I'm sure there are more that I'm excited about, but I think about that movie on, like, a daily basis.
    Photobucket
  • Options

i love all genres of movies so im defniitely excited!!

October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rise of the Planet of the Apes with James Franco, huge fan...CANNOT WAIT. Has anyone seen the new Scream movie???
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am going to see Arthur and SCRE4M this week!

Common ladies... Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern.. *drool*

I totally forgot about the Hangover 2! YAY
  • Options
    acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I saw Scream 4 this weekend! (And watched 1 and 2 on OnDemand to refresh my memory.) I liked it more for the nostalgia-- I had some major middle/high school flashbacks sitting in that theater! But it's the same blend of funny/scary/gory, so if you liked the first ones, you'll like this one.

I also saw The Conspirator (FI LOVES Civil War history), and I thought that was pretty good, too.

And I'll watch ANYTHING with Ryan Reynolds.

ETA: I do have a life outside of watching movies. I realize how ridiculous it sounds that I watched 4 movies this weekend! But, to be fair, I have a broken foot, so I am pretty lazy at the moment, AND it was gross and rainy all weekend-- so, this weekend was just full of movies.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ugh my love for Ryan Reynolds...
  • Options
    I was very excited about Hangover 2 until I heard the news. Liam Neeson was supposed to play a tattoo artist in the film. They have to re-shoot and Liam won't be available for it so they are replacing him. RUDE, come on people this is Liam Neeson, you wait for him!

But he is busy filming BATMAN!! My brother was sent information on who will be working on the film and Liam was on the list, He's not a lead but Ra's Al Ghul is written in.

I have a weird crush on Liam Neeson and I have to keep telling myself that I will not stalk Liam Neeson when he films Batman in Pittsburgh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Eh, we aren't much "go to the movies" type couple.  Growing up the close movie theater was 45 mins away, now it's not even a mile and we barely go. 

We WILL be seeing Harry Potter though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options

Can't wait for Harry Potter!!  FI and I love movies, just don't get the chance to go see them as much as we would like.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 2012 Siggy Challenge: My Furbaby
  • Options
    mmmm ryan reynolds
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI and I love going to the movies.FI is a huge comic/marvel guy (i like them too) so I'm sure we will be going to see those.  I'm excited for Harry Potter!

I also LOVE Ryan Reynolds! yummy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
  • Options
    I LOVE Transformers and Iron Man (I dont think is coming up this year). I also cant wait for Hangover 2. I will most likely watch the Marvel movies because they are suppose to eventually all come together, so I want to know the story line.
  • Options
    My FI and I like to go out and see movies. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen very often. But I have a feeling that we'll be going to see some of the Marvel movies (since he's a comic book fan).
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    I've been so disappointed in movies lately but soooo sooo sooo excited about all the upcoming movies, and the comic book movies!!! me and FI's favs!  thor comes out on my bday so i know what im doing that weekend  :)

and how about Something Borrowed, i read the book so my and my SIL/MOH are gonna have a movie date to see that
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_monday-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:a149a0a5-1369-40c1-9b16-a865d25a75b1Post:140762ca-3102-4dda-87fd-2eafc949f904">Re: Monday Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]mmmm ryan reynolds
    Posted by jackiebean26[/QUOTE]

i usually dont let my FI see this site lol but i had to show him your Siggy pic, we have the same pic of us framed right next to the comp lol  too funny.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_monday-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:a149a0a5-1369-40c1-9b16-a865d25a75b1Post:d56fab56-5471-469f-b2f1-487ff62fecc9">Re: Monday Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been so disappointed in movies lately but soooo sooo sooo excited about all the upcoming movies, and the comic book movies!!! me and FI's favs!  thor comes out on my bday so i know what im doing that weekend  :) and how about Something Borrowed, i read the book so my and my SIL/MOH are gonna have a movie date to see that
    Posted by irisheyezrsmilen[/QUOTE]

Loved this book! I can't wait to see the movie, even though I generally refuse to see movies based on books I've read. I usually like Kate Hudson, but I really don't think she was the best pick for Darcy. I really want to see Scream 4, but I actually don't like going to the movies so I'll probably wait until they're out on DVD.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_monday-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:a149a0a5-1369-40c1-9b16-a865d25a75b1Post:cbd24331-dfe3-4484-8f64-d831eaf1c2c5">Re: Monday Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Poll : Loved this book! I can't wait to see the movie, even though I generally refuse to see movies based on books I've read. I usually like Kate Hudson, but I really don't think she was the best pick for Darcy. I really want to see Scream 4, but I actually don't like going to the movies so I'll probably wait until they're out on DVD.
    Posted by BrittneyRN[/QUOTE]

i have abad feeling i will be disappointed in the movie (just like most books turned to movies) but im still excited and cant wait to see it. even if the movie sucks at least its a good reason for a girls day out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards